للتسجيل في خدمة واتساب كل يوم المجانية ارسل كلمة “أشتراك” للرقم 00966535001936
A fitness model and beauty blogger is dead after a freak accident involving a whipped cream canister. Rebecca Burger's family broke the news to her 175,000 Instagram followers that the French social media influencer died while using a siphon that exploded and hit her in the chest, killing her. She was 33. The company that makes the siphon, Ard'time, reportedly recalled the product in 2013 due to a malfunction. InsideEdition.com's Mara Montalbano (https://twitter.com/MaraMontalbano) has more.